What would you do if circumstances became so altered that you could no longer provide a safe and healthy home for yourself and your family? For many of NRHA's clients, it is loss of a job, family medical emergency, natural disaster or permanent disability which forces them into a situation demanding an answer to this awful question. To whom can they turn for help?
Northwestern Regional Housing Authority has provided essential housing services to our less fortunate neighbors in the mountain counties every working day of the past 30 years. We acknowledge that this assistance is made possible through our active partnerships with private banking and investment with federal, state and local government and with the community leaders who comprise the Board of Trustees and give their guidance and their resources.
• Quality affordable housing stabilizes families
• Quality affordable housing creates a positive environment
• Quality affordable housing is economic opportunity
• Quality affordable housing fosters self sufficiency
• Quality affordable housing makes communities safe
To promote adequate and affordable housing for those less fortunate in our communities, providing economic opportunity and a suitable living environment free from discrimination.